Memory Loss Community
black out, forgetting words, confusion, blurry eyesight

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

A week ago I blacked out while driving, I was not injured in the accident. But every since the black out I get very confused when I talk and I forget words, also my sight is very blurry and when I try to read I get really confused? I was in the hospital for 3 days, they did a bunch of tests but they didn't tell me anything. They just said they MRI and the echo looked OK. But I'm really starting to worry. I'm a 46 year old female.
Hey Cindy.
Welcome to the forum.

It's unfortunate that health care personell  and doctors ignore the suffering and serious health issues, dismissing patients on the basis that the tests they conduct are not showing anything.
You may benefit from a SPECT scan, which will show blood flow in the brain, as sometimes the damage from various sources can be indicated by this brain imaging process, where an MRI may not show anyhting significant.

Adult Cerebral Hypoxia- cerebral hypoxia occurs when brain is deprived of
oxygen for  several minutes, will not show on MRIs and SPECT scans and should be investigated properly to my opinion.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you well.
Niko