Memory Loss Community
getting pain in head back side just 2-3 inch above the left ear

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

I am getting pain in head back side just 2-3 inch above  the left ear. Its being on discrete time in a day more than 10. While getting pain I feel that something moving slowly inside that portion of brain. Once I slap at the position it stops. Also while getting pain it goes high low high and low with in a minute in a constant manner. Can you suggest me where should i take the treatment for this. While I am writing I am getting pain.
  I would see a neurologist as soon as possible for follow up and testing. If thigs gets any worse see your primary care possition as soon as posible and they can refer you to a neurologist Keep track of when this started, if they were any other physical or other changes at the time and also if you had any injuries to that area. Make sure not to touch that area of your head as it is a fragile area. Also you could try posting this questing in the neurology forum as well.
You need to go and see your family doctor, VipS86. Doctors are the professionals. Especially if you are experiencing pain in your head above
your ear. Don't fool around. Don't try to self diagnose. Go and see your
doctor and go from there. Good luck in getting relief.