memory lose
hello. everyone, Im shay... very hard working mother of a 3 yr old. ad i work full time at a rehab center. i have been forgetting simple things. short term memory lose. lasting for about 6months now. im only twenty four. last night i for got whee i put a lit ciggerate. lol, im loosing my mind. I have been putting my keysin the sme place for three years now. THEY HANG ON THE WALL! i was searching everywhere. what do u think sounds like. y do i forget soo much
It sounds like you may have brain fog. I get it too and I forget the simplest things like the name of my cats and I rarely know what day of the week it is lol. Its nothing serious and a lotta people get it,its more of an annoyance than anything. You may wanna Google it and see if the symptoms fit what you are describing cause unfortunately I am not a health professional. I hope you feel better soon. :)