Menopause Community
2 Periods in 1 Month
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 Periods in 1 Month

Ah the joys! I am 48 and this month I got 2 periods (2 weeks away from 1st one). Very heavy bleeding - feel like hell. Wondering if this is a sign of menopause or something else. Hear people who start skipping or spotting in between but this is a full blown one. Sister is 51 and began about a year ago.

Any info anyone has will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Laurie
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
That happen to me also before I became competely done with periods, They will get lighter. .I would get my FSH tested at the doctors, they can tell a whole lot better. If you have insurance..... I'm not sure but,  the drug store might have a kit to test for that.
Blank
Sounds like your getting closer to the big M. I am 49 and been having 2 peroids a month for about the last 2 years, and then this past year, Iam down to every other month. Which makes the next month HORRIBLE with heavy bleeding and heart palps. Thought I was having mild hot flashes until I had a real one, just about freaked me out. Those things are awful. But bc Iam still having peroids, I am not sure if I should be looking for horomal creams or such stuff to ease better into this.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank