Bleeding after 2 years
I am 48 and have had two children. My periods were always regular with no problems. About 2 yrs ago they began to go shorter each month, and heavier than normal, then stopped completely. At that time I had a pap smear done and everything was OK. About 6 months ago I had my first, what I thought, hot flash. I don't want to take HRT so bought OTC Estroven X-strength and began to take it. I've been taking it now for 5-6 mths. About 2 wks ago, I began to have sore breasts and then - BAM! Last week I began bleeding - again - like a normal period! Ugh, after almost 2 years of not!  What is going on? I don't smoke or drink.  Could this product have caused it or is there something else going on? I have put on like 20lbs and HATE IT!  I have been trying to get into a Women's Health clinic just to make sure there isn't something seriously going on. Scared to death!
Dont be scared it sounds Familiar,as it is worriysome to you it will ease your mind to get it checked out so do that. It could be the Estroven  in fact the odds are its that are high so the clinic will tell you what to do. Do you have to take anything other than Vitamins , it will all be behind you soon,you can talk yourself through hot flashes and other symptoms.