Can I still get pregnant?
I have not had a period in over 4 years, i'm 53 years old. Recently I started another relationship. We had unprotected sex a week ago and then I got real nervous not thinking about getting pregnant. Do not like going to doctors so I have not been officially told I can't have children. But from what I have read, over 5o years and not having a period beyond 12 months i'm safe. ( I hope ) Just trying to confirm before I start buying testing kits to see for my own piece of mind.
A. If you are 53 and haven
i have two questions. the first one is.....i had my baby 13 months ago and i still havent had my period. i had it twice with the help of some pills. i dont want to take birth control to start my period and thats what the doctor says. could there be something wrong with me?? is there anything else i can do?? my second question is.......... can i still get pregnant even if i'm not having a period???
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.