FSH, LH AND ESTRADIOL LEVELS
I have seen my blood test results and they are:
LH - 31.2
FSH - 62.4 and
ESTRADIOL - <10.0

These tests were taken on 10-24-08.  He said that I am definitely in menopause.  Is this indicative of that?

Please let me know as soon as possible.  Thank you.

***@****
Anything over 35 in FSH levels is considered menopausal BUT, if you are still getting periods (normal periods), it may not be quite as accurate an indicator as FSH levels are usually "guides".  Both of your levels indicate that you are in menopausal ranges but, your symptoms may not be reflective of that as is often the case in a lot of different things, including thyroid.

May I ask why you are questioning these levels?  Are you still having bleeding or periods?  

No periods for over 2 years...no sex for over 2 years...fiance had a problem, now fixed and I am worried that I could still get pregnant...just a wild imagination...
LOL...well, no periods for over 2 years and levels like that....it's highly unlikely that pregnancy is an issue.  The rule of thumb is once you've been through a full year without a period and are of menopausal age (in other words, not due to other physical problems), no contraception is needed at that point.  

The chances pregnancy diminish more and more after 40 and by 50, it's least likely, even with periods.  A full year without any bleeding or periods was enough really.  But, if it makes you still paranoid about getting pregnant, there are methods that are not hormonally driven that can be used until YOU feel comfortable with sex without contraception.  Of course, for those who are reading this who have new partners, even though conception is not an issue, there are other reasons for condom usage as a safety precaution against other sexually transmitted diseases too.  :)