FSH Levels Post Hysterectomy
I had a complete hysterectomy in 2003; have had several laprascopy surgeries for post hysterectomy endometerosis.  Recently as a matter of fact.  I feel now as if the endometerosis is back more than ever now with the pain and also discharge.  My doctor suggest my FSH level should be low since I am post menopausal and possibly a remnant of an ovary could be left behind.  My FSH level (blood test) is 64 and my hormone level is <3.  Is surgery necessary to determine if remanat of an ovary is possibly still there.  Also, what is a normal FSH level for post menopausal woman with no ovaries?
I am 5 weeks post hysterectomy and was wondering what my fsh levels should be..I just found out that I have a 3rd ovary so am not sure what the levels sould be pre and post hysterectomy . Can anyone help me?? ty