Menopause Expert Forum
HRT and Tinnitis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

HRT and Tinnitis

I amd 45 years old and I have not had a period for almost 2 yrs now. I recently started HRT patch (Estradiol/Noreth 50/140) to help with hot flashes, insomnia, fear of wrinkling skin,  and a buzzing in my ear. I thought maybe this would help stop the buzzing. I am not sure if it just me or if the buzzing is more prominent in the past couple of weeks. I mostly notice it when it is quiet. Also is it normal to have some bleeding while on HRT. I have also had abnormal pap smears in the past couple of years but have not had to go for treatment. My Dr. is aware of all this but I am not sure if I am such a good candidate fior HRT. Can you please give me some insight and advice. Thank you.