Menopause Community
Herbs for Menopause Symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Herbs for Menopause Symptoms

I have tried just about everything out there to relieve hot flashes and night sweats.  I do not take any drugs other than the occasional Tylenol once every three months.  I've tried soya, and many other 'so called' herbs.  

Someone told me about NutraFX (or FX menopause) any comments?

Thanks/mabi
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I was recently on Black Cohosh and it worked well but my doctor was concerned of the effects on the kidneys so I stopped it.  I am now on Soy Isoflavones - 40 mg daily and it has minimized to making the hot flashes disappear.  Most people take more than that dosage but I seem to do very well on low doses.
Blank
OMG - My hot flashes and night sweats were soooo bad.  I even had a problem sleeping.  I had a partial hyster last September and I found a product about a month ago that really helps.  I no longer have hot flashes....none, and I'm sleeping at night.

I'm not sure if I can post it here, but if you want to pm me, I'll give you the name of it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...