Herbs for Menopause Symptoms
I have tried just about everything out there to relieve hot flashes and night sweats.  I do not take any drugs other than the occasional Tylenol once every three months.  I've tried soya, and many other 'so called' herbs.  

Someone told me about NutraFX (or FX menopause) any comments?

Thanks/mabi
I was recently on Black Cohosh and it worked well but my doctor was concerned of the effects on the kidneys so I stopped it.  I am now on Soy Isoflavones - 40 mg daily and it has minimized to making the hot flashes disappear.  Most people take more than that dosage but I seem to do very well on low doses.
OMG - My hot flashes and night sweats were soooo bad.  I even had a problem sleeping.  I had a partial hyster last September and I found a product about a month ago that really helps.  I no longer have hot flashes....none, and I'm sleeping at night.

I'm not sure if I can post it here, but if you want to pm me, I'll give you the name of it.