Hot flashes
PSL
Hi  I am 48 yrs old.  Have been going thru menopause for 2/12 yrs now.  I have noticed the past 2 months I have been having these "hot flashes" all day long.  they sart out I feel real funny then 20-30 seconds I am burning up.  This is all day long.  Do you think this is the hot flashes.  I use to have them ever so often but now all the time.  At first I could not figure what was wrong with me but I guess it is the menopause..does anybody else do this...I thought I was going crazy....Help

Sounds very much like the start of menopause - some people are lucky and just get flushes and insomnia, whilst others have dozens of strange things happen...The flushes you desribed are a good sign usually that you are perimenopausal (starting menopause)...you can have dozens during the day and night, sweat can appear and you can get saturated, but then they go, just as quickly as they came...can be cyclic as well, when your estrogens levels drop extra low....a few other things you may notice is a feeling of ants crawling under the skin,itchiness, without relief, mood swings, periods off and on, drop in energy levels  -teariness for no reason, and feeling overwhelmed.  I take bio-identifcal hormones (estrogen) and progesterone which helps enormously (no more sweats, )...sometimes test aren't accurate and do not reflect what is actually happening..my doctor always goes on women's actual symptoms....rather than blood tests...however get bloods done to check your hormone levels....try to hae them done whe you are feeling at your worst....
best of luck on your journey with us...
Merls