Aa
A
A
Close
Intense Swelling
I had back surgery on October 17.  I had two collapsed discs that the surgeon put a cage in and he fused L3 and L4.  I have got along as normal but the last few weeks, I have been noticing signicifant swelling in my feet and legs.  I had ultrasound done on both and no blood clots or anything else.  What could this be?  They tell me to lie down with my feet up over my heart but they still remain swollen!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? It is good that the ultrasound result was fine. Aside from blood clot, painless swelling in both legs and feet may be attributed to  leg infection, circulation problem, medication side effect, and even medical conditions such as heart, kidney or liver conditions. Surgery in the legs and back may also be a factor. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done also. Having a low salt diet, exercising the  legs,  or wearing support stockings may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources