Internal shaking
Does anyone experience this besides me? It is just at night, wakes me up. I have read it is from adrenaline surges, that go along with perimenopause and menopause. It is driving me insane....
I've never heard of this. My problem is I go from feeling as if I'm burning up, to chills. I avoid coffee, soda and anyting with caffein, because I will have night sweat, burning up or feel as if I'm freezing all day and night, but never interal shaking. I would contact my gyne for information and ask if this is something you need to schedule a gyne visit.
i also experience this...  and it has becoming more and more frequent.  started back in january.
i've been to the dr's.  he's now sending me to have chest xrays and bloodwork.  he seems to think it's a thyroid problem...  i just hope we can figure it out soon.  i'm finding that i'm now nauseous, and my body aches for hours afterwards.
i've noticed that it follows ovulation...  it's not right to feel so cold and have teeth chattering shivers when it's 100 degrees outside!!
Yes i had this...Was dx hashimoto and Hypothyroid in June...have your thyroid checked!! Dawn.
well, I do have hypothyroidism, so I guess thats where it is coming from....
Peggy,
I have this too, not the chills, but the shaking, adrenlaine surges. and then my heart races wildiy. Feel terrible afterwards, like I ran a marathon. I am hypothyroid, on synthyroid, normal thyroid levels. Had lots of tests, all negative except diagnosis of PSVT of heart... and no reason how or why this happens.
Best wishes, keep us posted.