Irregular Periods- HELP ASAP.
   Hi my name is Britney and i am 14 years old. I have had my period for about 2 years now. Recently, i still have had my period for 3 weeks. It has been nonstop bleeding, constantly. I also have dropped 3 pounds, and realized my weight is still dropping. Before, i also had to go to the bathroom to pee like every 20 minutes (but that has stopped). I have no appetite at all, and i have been going days without eating. I have fainted 3 times from when i was younger, and the most recent one was last year. I even went to get my heart checked, but i was fine. I really need to know whats going on, the doctors just want to put me on birth control and i heard it makes you gain weight. I also get shortness of breath.

Thank you,
Britney.
Fainting, weakness and loss of appetite and weight loss can be because of anaemia caused by the continuous bleeding. Blood work and haemoglobin levels should be done. Also an ultrasound of the pelvis needs to be done to find out the cause of bleeding. Haemostatic agents, hormones and birth control pills will help stop the bleeding. You need to check out with a physician and a gynaecologist.
Hope this helps.

Hi, thank you for your answer, I went to my regular physical doctor and they tested me for anaemia and it came back negative. they also did other blood work, and that also came back negative for anything. I went to a gynaecologist, and they just asked questions and didn't do an examine. The bleeding stopped a few days ago, and they said give it a few months again to see if it will regulate. But the loss of appetite is still here.....