Menopause Expert Forum
Irregular Periods after D & C
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Irregular Periods after D & C

I am 44 years old female. Two years ago I had a D & C. After that my periods become very irregular. The thyroids test  proved to be normal. My endocrinologist ran a comprehensive tests and results for all hormones were at normal range and there were no indication of menopause or pre-menopause indicators.

The periods remained irregular. I eventually began to have hot flashes. I decide to visit a homeopathic doctor for consultation. After series of test she told me that I am suffering from Adrenal fatigue.

I was prescribed progesterone cream with DHEA plus other supplements. After 2 months I stared having my periods and my hot flashes began to disappear and overall health condition improved.

However recently since January I only had two periods even though my doctor has adjusted the formula and my hot flashes and vaginal dryness have returned. I also have low libido. My last period was at March.