Life
Having so many problems cant sleep at night and took a tiny piece of sleeping and slept till the next afternoon no longer working cant function no true friends in my life no family kids taken away from me years ago and now they just think and feel that I am nothing but money to them as well as everyone else. Its sad to live this way not knowing what or whom to talk to anymore. Been clean for 8 years and still dealing with the same thing people always walking over me and I am just so tired. Tried many years ago to commit suicide 3x and still here. So thats not an option anymore
Do you do any exercise?  It can really help both the sleep and the hopelessness.  Do you have a therapist?  I'd seek out one who treats depression, and especially one who is good at talk therapy.  Meds (antidepressants) are fine, and I wouldn't turn away from a therapist who suggested them, but exercise and talking will help the most.