Lighter and lighter periods
My periods use to last 5 days and were heavy, now recently I noticed that they are getting lighter. Well the last two months I only had 2 normal day periods each month. I was done. Could I be starting menopause? My mom died when she was 36, so I really have no one to ask. The last time I had sex, (not in a relationship right now) I started to bleed really heavy during sex and the next day. But, that was it. I just figured because he was rather large,not long in circomference  All my life my pap smears have been normal.

My mom died of lung cancer, she is the only person in my extended family on both sides to die of cancer.

I was on Micronor, But, stop taking it after my last relationship ended in August of 2010. Could that be the problem?

Or is it early menopause?  Please help

wakennie

My dr just recently added Lithium ER to the rest of my medication recently. (wellbutrin topamax klonopin restoril vistaril celexa)