Low estrogen despite Estrogel
Dear Experts!

I'm 47, 2 kids, still periods, but irregular since one year. Due to my micro prolactinoma I had very low estrogen levels ( less then 20 pg/ml)) and severe menopausal symptoms, so my doc put me on HRT, on estrogel and utrogest( progesteron, 100 mg daily). My FSH is still low, 8.
After I have started with half of the pump of the estrogel, my E levels increased within one week on 120 and I started to feel much better! Then I have increased the dose on 2 pumps, which is the usual dose here in Germany, but my E levels started to decrease again, they fell down on 80. I again increased the estrogel, on 3 pumps daily, but the estrogen is still decreasing, last week it was only 44 and I have all my symptoms again.
How is this possible? I will see my doc in two weeks, when I have a new blood test, till then I feel quite hopeless. Should I increase estrogel on 3-4 pumps? I'm afraid of so much estrogen... Or should I decrease the dose again, like at the beginning of the therapy, when my estrogen improved so quickly and my symptoms too. My period is missing for 4 weeks now and I have severe PMS-symptoms since the whole month.
What would you suggest?
Thank you for your opinion!