Menopause, Peri Meno who out there feels awful because of it?
I am turning 48 in about a month. Since 41 have felt like I lost me because I use to feel good most of the time and now most of the time I do not feel good because I deal with feeling hot, chills, sweats, hormonal migraines that are wicked!
Body aches, neck stiffness, jaw tightness, anxiety , depression, dry hair and skin, trouble waking up and not being able to go back to sleep for hours. Cycles have changed . I feel exhausted all the time, probably from waking up for hours. The list goes on. So how can this still be going on for 7 years. How is it that some women feel completely fine through peri- menopause and just breeze through this ? My hormonal levels were checked. I had very low estrogen, low progesterone and high fsh. Is anyone else going through all this or similar stuff and for so long??? It's enough to drive a person bonkers! Thinking about bio identical hormones, just not sure if I should go down that road..
HI,
Peri-menopause can be hard on some women. This can be tackled by regular exercise, good healthy diet, meditation and stress reduction etc. Taking of multi-vitamin tablets may also help. Hormone replacement therapy may help. Also you need to rule out conditions like hypertension, diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.