Menopause Community
Menopause, Peri Meno who out there feels awful because of it?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Menopause, Peri Meno who out there feels awful because of it?

I am turning 48 in about a month. Since 41 have felt like I lost me because I use to feel good most of the time and now most of the time I do not feel good because I deal with feeling hot, chills, sweats, hormonal migraines that are wicked!
Body aches, neck stiffness, jaw tightness, anxiety , depression, dry hair and skin, trouble waking up and not being able to go back to sleep for hours. Cycles have changed . I feel exhausted all the time, probably from waking up for hours. The list goes on. So how can this still be going on for 7 years. How is it that some women feel completely fine through peri- menopause and just breeze through this ? My hormonal levels were checked. I had very low estrogen, low progesterone and high fsh. Is anyone else going through all this or similar stuff and for so long??? It's enough to drive a person bonkers! Thinking about bio identical hormones, just not sure if I should go down that road..
HI,
Peri-menopause can be hard on some women. This can be tackled by regular exercise, good healthy diet, meditation and stress reduction etc. Taking of multi-vitamin tablets may also help. Hormone replacement therapy may help. Also you need to rule out conditions like hypertension, diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank