Menopause and Chest Pains
Is it normal to have chest pains in the evening when the doc has told me that I am in the pre-menopausal state?  she said last year I was in the early stages .  I am still having my cycle but not reguarly.  The last could weeks I have been experiencing chest pains in the evening.  Is this normal?  I think I need to go to the doctor.  It scares me thinking something terrible is wrong. Thanks four your help.
I don't know that chest pain is a symptom of perimenopause.  It is possible the chest pain is actually stomach pain or some sort of anxiety but it should be checked out by a doctor regardless.  From what I understand if your heart was in dire straights the chest pain would not come and go but any chest pain needs to be investigated.  Better safe than sorry.  I hope you feel better soon.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.
How old are you?  I would definitely have the Dr rule out other things before assuming that you are experiencing any sort of chest pains (just for peace of mind).  I'm sure it is nothing, but I would still check it out.

Susan
43
peri menopause
NSVT
undiagnosed fibro