Menopause and Palpitations
Hi, I'm three years without a period so i guess i'm in post-menopause.  Can anyone tell me if some symptoms i'm experiencing (on and off) could be related to menopause?  Just to name one:  palpitations.  My gyn says I should be having no symptoms due to menopause and anything i'm experiencing is not related to menopause (except for hot flashes).  I find that hard to believe but maybe it's true.  I've had all kinds of heart tests and the doctor says everything is normal.  i'm 55.

I am 45 and going thru Peri-Menopause and the palpataions are driving me nuts. So I do believe that hormones have everything to do with it.  I hope this has been helpful,

Kbug
I know during perimenopause that heart palps are one of the symptoms.  My question has to do with post-menopause.  I just wanted to know if there's anyone out there who knows whether i could still be having any kind of symptoms due to hormone fluctuations or at this point (since i haven't had a period if 3 or 4 years), would my palps be due to something else entirely and not associated with menopause.  I can't seem to get an answer about whether during post-menopause, women still have hormone fluctuations and I've searched alot online and in different forums.  Thanks.