Menopause and underarm odor
I am a 44 year old female in perimenopause.  I have only one ovary---the other was removed surgically 10 years ago due to a benign cystadenoma.  I have been experiencing hot flashes and mood swings for about a year now, but I am coping fairly well.  What is really bothering me is that for about the past 3-4 months, I have noticed that my underarm odor is VERY STRONG.  Frequent bathing, shaving my  underarms daily, trying different deodorants and powders has done nothing to help.  I can smell the odor even immediately after a shower.  My dietary habits have not changed, I do not eat spicy or garlicky food, and I am not taking any new medications.  Is it possible that hormonal changes due to menopause are causing this problem?  Should I talk to my doctor about this?  
I am not sure what causes it but I found a product called "certain dry solid" at my local rite aid. I put it on before going to bed and then in the a.m. after showering use my regular deodorant and haven't had any issues since.

It could be 10 below zero and I would still have wet spots or my lastest deodorant would cut out. I've always wanted to be a deodorant tester for companies because as you have learned "secret" sometimes isn't even strong enough for a woman!!