Menopause at 31
I am a 31 yr old with menopause symptoms. After several blood tests the doctor just diagnosed that I am going through menopause (amenorrhea for 14 months, very low estrogen). I have all the typical hot flashes, insomnia, joint pain etc. In my blood work the thyroid hormone was perfectly fine but the ultrasound showed 2 anechoic cysts in the left lobe. I was referred to the endocrinologist and I am going in a week. What should I expect other than the biopsy? What steps should I take?
It is very important to include healthy eating in your every day diet, that can target your needs and help you to  provide relief from menopause symptoms. Include products as they can help in relieving hot flashes. Introducing beans in your daily diet can help you get various health benefits. Other healthy foods include orange juices, omega-3 fats in the form of olive oil and fish, and calcium-rich foods such as yoghurt, milk, and cheese.