Miss Stacie
Hello My name is Stacie and I was wondering what does it mean when a cycle is late
Just depends. Do you believe that your cycle was just late or was there other factors that could have made it late? Is there a possibility you are pregnant? Have you had a history of ovarian cyst? These can cause a late menstrual.

But also as we get older out body changes. Your hormone levels change and your cycle can go through changes. So many things can factor into a late cycle. Even antibotics can cause a late cycle. Or changes in birth control.

Most of the time a late cycle isn't anything to worry about. I pray this response helps. May God bless you,

Kimberly
If you are concerned it means pregnancy, go to the drugstore or the Dollar Store and pick up a pregnancy test, and test first thing tomorrow morning with concentrated urine.