Menopause Community
My mom has menopause
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My mom has menopause

My mom is 40 years old, and is still young and beautiful, but she has menopause, and it's totally changed her.
My mom and my family have always been close, and this menopause is making her really depressed
and she gets angry and pissed easily.  
I don't know what to do, and I want my family to stay happy.  I keep praying, and praying, but i'm just
crying and i need help.  
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
534800_tn?1217170959
Sorry kiddo, this stuff can be really hard on the kids, I know, I have a son living with me and I'm in menopause too. Does mom talk about her menopause with the family? Is she exploring supplements, treatments or hormone therapy to relieve her discomfort and symptoms?

Hang in there and just know whatever your mom is going through its really hard to deal and scary for her too, so try to be tolerant and talk to her, that can make a big difference.

Blank
My mom is ******* crazy!! She gets pissed at the smallest things its so STUPID!!! She had told my family and me that she was going through menopause and that she was going to start taking the pill, but she's not taking it anymore. She's scared she'll get sick from it or something.that ***** for the rest of the family because we have to put up with her pointless tantrums with everyone and she always has to be right,never wrong. Please help me with any advice you have because I'm a ticking timebomb with my mom.I love her but I can't stand her anymore!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...