Menopause Community
Nipple discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nipple discharge

I have been experiencing little nipple discharge (thick paste like texture) on both breasts. I am 51 yrs old and have been in menopause since 46 yrs old. My sister was just told she has breast cancer at age 47. I have had my yearly mamograms and everything has been fine . Should I be concerned at all because of this nipple discharge which is very little.

Thank you
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
592969_tn?1248329005
Yes, you should be concerned.  One of the signs of a pituatary tumor is nipple discharge.  Make an appointment to see your doctor.  If it is a pituatary tumor, there is medicine available to shrink the tumor if its not too large.  
Blank
I have this too - plus my shoulder closest to  nipple discharging has been really sore for about 3 weeks.  Could this be connected?
Blank
I guess this question is too old to be followed.  2009.
Blank
ive never had a dark green discharge when i squeeze my breast i have 2 kids befo i found out i was pregnent with my second child i could squeeze out a lil clear discharge could i be prego again
Blank
for the last 24 years I have had a greenish black sticky discharge from both of my breasts, I have had mammograms and everything was fine, I now have an infection in my breast, is this common? Does anyone else haave this issue, one doctor told me I have what is called "witches ***" and I would make a great wet nurse
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...