Menopause Expert Forum
Not Sure
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Not Sure

I just turned 30 in April. I am 5'3 125 lb. and my husband is 6'5 and 450lb.s My husband and I have 4 beautiful kids, which the last 2 cause a lot of damage to my insides because they were very big babies, one being 11lb. 3 oz. My periods have always been abnormal, but over the last year or two, they have been dwindling down to only 1-3 days a month. I missed August and still have not had one. I have been feeling nausiated, mood swings, but feeling more than exeptional over the last 2 days, sleepy during the day, not able to get to sleep at night. Trouble concentrating on work. Weight gain around my lower abdomen and hips like I am retaining water. The funny thing is that I never get the weight gain in the glutes or hips, but now i cant get it off. I took a HPT yesterday, after chugging lots of water, but it was negative. I read that water can dilute the results and I am planning on re-testing in 2 days, but still, I dont think I am pregnant. I am experiencing mild cramps throughout the day, but no signs at all of a period, which I usually get the brownish discharge about 1 week before my actual cycle. Nothing. I do, though, have a clear discharge when i urinate and clean. It is not watery as I have read, it is thick. I have also been experiencing a headache for the past 2 weeks that I cant seem to get rid of. My mother went through menopause in her 40's. Do you have any clue as to what might be going on with my body?