Ovary Pain and PeriMenopause?
Hi, I am 47 and have had a partial hysterectomy over twelve years ago now.  They took everything except my ovaries.  Before the hysterectomy I had horrible periods, fibroids, mood swings and bad cramps, extreme heavy flow and ovary pain every period.  The day of the hysterectomy was like euphoria.  I immediately felt calm, happy and NO more mood swings.  Yay!  About a year now every few months I have experienced a week of hot flashes and then they disappear again for months.  So I believe I must in perimenopause.  Well now three days ago I had a bad day of feeling very mad moody like when I was going to have my period!  I was so irrationally mad I almost laughed except I was too mad!  That went away and now the last two days I have had terrible ovary pain.  Both sides but slightly more on the left.  They have that slow burn and ache and some sharper pains intermittantly.  I can feel them again...bloated somewhat and if I suck in my stomach it hurts there on the ovaries.  When I am about to have a bowel movement it hurts worse as I assume the colon is pushed up against the swollen ovaries.  They feel very very sore almost like they are bruised.  Oh this is a very big reminder of what life used to be like.  Now to my question.  

Is this typical for perimenopause?  I am a bit different than any of the other postings I can find due to having the hyster but having my ovaries.  I really just want it to stop.  Will it?

Thanks so much!
Lara