Perimenopause
I think that I am into my first year of Perimenopause that I have experiences with all Symptoms.  Did anyone like me as the first year going through it?  It seems aging has its price.  I would like to exchange notes with people like me so perhaps we could share better tips to deal with it together.  As Perimenopause may cause bone lost so I am trying to add in some Vitamin, did anyone take some Vitaman to prevent bone lost?  Sometimes my hip or back feel painful during cold weather that I believe it is from child birth.  In Chinese old wisdom that has mentioned women needed to take full term rest of 48 days after birth. I start working after 3 weeks so I might have impacted my health since then.  I look forward feedback from you all.  Thanks in advance.
The pains can be due to menopause and are common after menopause. In my opinion you should consult a gynecologist and start with hormone replacemenr therapy.You can also take Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators like Femarelle which derived from a botanical source (Phytoserms) or phytoestrogens which have an estrogenic effect on the body and therefore create a moderated estrogenic effect.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dr. Kaur,

Well, my period finally comes and just a month late so I will need more time to get my record enable to determine.  I plan to visit my OBGYN this spring or summer and I will keep you update.  Where do you practice by the way?