Post Menopausal - little hair
I am seven years post menopausal and suddenly in the last year I've lost most of the hair under my arms and the pubic area is following.

I thought this was something which occurred right after you went through menopause. I did lose hair then too. However, this is down to 4 or 5 hairs under each arm and very light in color and fairly fine.

Could this be a sign of some other condition?

Also, I started getting facial hair but that has since decreased considerably as my underarm and pubic hair decreased. Go figure. I wonder if they're related.

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
I don't know if my situation is the same or will help answer your question, but I had a total hysterectomy 21 years ago.  Within 3 years my pubic hair was gone in front and I had almost no hair under my arms.

One of the symptoms of low testosterone is thinning/loss of pubic hair.  However, I know there are other causes as well.

I have all my gear. ;) I'm 55.

Yes, low testosterone does that.

But I'm wondering why this happened suddenly. I've been post menopausal for 7 years and suddenly this happens. Makes me wonder if something else is going on besides Hashi's and being post menopausal.