Post Menopausal Dry mouth
Hi, I am a 58 year old female who has noticed an ever increasing dryness not only vaginal, but eyes and now mouth dryness.  I asked my dentist about this annoying and uncomfortable ailment, but he had no suggestions other then changing toothpaste. I changed toothpaste, tried moisturizing rinses, but  nothing seems to help.  Is there a prescription for this condition? It sounds trivial, but it really is uncomfortable and I am always dabbing on chapstick because it has also chapped the lips. I was told it was caused by hormonal changes and there is nothing anyone can do about it. There must be something out there for this condition.  Hope you can help. Thanks. linlb
I to have the dry mouth due to Peri-menopause and was told to chew gum to keep the mouth moist, has helped but make sure its sugarless gum:)
try using some flaxseed oil. That has helped me with the dry mouth.