Premature ovarian failure
I have 2 kids and have had 3 miscarriages.  It was very easy to get pregnant the first 3 times but since we started trying again in Aug 2008 we have had a very hard time.  After my last miscarriage I decided to see a specialist to get some answers.  I am 33 and when I saw the specialist I was told that I am in premature ovarian failure.  My FSH level is elevated at 19.  She wants to redo the test to make sure it was not false but I need to have it done day 2-4 of my cycle.  It has been 46 days since my last period.  I have taken pregnancy test to make sure and they were negative.  Has anyone been through this?  I was told that there is still a chance of getting pregnant but of course it is less because of this.  I have had some irregular cycles but not like this before.  Is this menopause in full swing?  I really wanted to have another child and I had some hope that I would still ovulate but now I am a little down because I haven't had a period.  Any input.......anyone else in this situation?  I constantly have PMS symptoms.  Are menopause symptoms the same as PMS?
You are very lucky you have children. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS! I am 23 and will never have them.