Prometrium Daily
I am 50 years old and have recently been prescribed hormone therapy for osteoporosis. I am taking estrogen daily (divigel .5 mg and 200 mg of prometrium daily). The prometrium gives me night sweats - which I never had before and a terrible back ache. My doctor wants me to continue for the next few months. I am afraid the prometrium dose is too high and would like the lower 100 mg dose. Does anyone else take prometrium daily? Everything I read indicates 12 days per month.  Thanks.
I am taking divigel .5 MG and Prometrium 100 MG and have been having back pains and joint aches like artritis, I have been very scare that I am developing artritis, until today that I went to check both in the internet and found comments that either the divigel and or prometrium can cause back and joint pains. I am going to call my gynechologist and see what can be done