Aa
A
A
Close
Started Lo Loestrin for peri symptoms
Hi, hoping someone can offer any advice? per bloodwork, I am only in perimenopause and am on day 5 of Lo Loestrin. Has anyone had success feeling better on this bcp and did it take a couple of cycles to really notice. I get these periodic heart palps and adrenaline rushes throughout the day. I'm still taking flaxseed oil and evening primrose to help control, but am really hoping the Lo Loestrin makes a difference. Has anyone done well taking bcp for their peri symptoms?

Thanks
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I wish I could give that a try but due to breast tissue changes, I'm not a candidate.  Before having a questionable mammogram, I tried a hormone cream for about a week.  It made me so nauseous, like I was pregnant, that I couldn't take it.  I hope  it helps you with peri symptoms.  It will definitely be good for your bone health!  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i am also in peri menopause at 49..I take Wellbutrin,& paxil..my ob gyn started me on lo loestrin I have taken 12 so far...She gave them to me for Sweats,but I do not have night sweats just during the day,,So I am wondering if I should even be taking these...maybe my sweats are do to my other meds....I feel very nervous & still sweating like crazy...HELP
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time