Weak Knees
I have been dealing with weak knees for this past couple of months. Has anyone else had this problem?  What did you do about it?
Hi there,
my name is Alex Goodrich, I'm a training herbalist, naturopath and I'm also currently working with people helping them as a raw food coach.
There are some excellent things that you can do for weak knees, strengthening the kidney and adrenal health from and traditional chinese medicine perspective will help to strengthen your knees, thighs, hips, reproductive organs, bones, blood, teeth, hair and eyes and more.
It may not be western bio-medicine but it is extremely effective and works along side modern medicine very well.
Herbs to strengthen your kidney, adrenal axis are- Cistanche, Euccomia bark, He Shu Wu, Cordyceps, Rehmannia, Chinese ant, Deer antler extract, lycium berry. These are some of the top herbs and have been used for thousands of years with a wonderfull track record of safety. Other herbs from around the globe could include- Ashwaganda, Tribulis Terrestis, Tongkat Ali, Lepidium Meyenii, cucumbers work magic, as do pumpkin and sunflower seeds especially soaked, and most soaked nuts.
I hope that this is of some use to you,
Be sure to stay in touch and let me know of your progress.
In health,
Alex