Menopause Expert Forum
Weight gain for No reason !!!!
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Weight gain for No reason !!!!

Well.. not sure where to start... I went to the Dr. for my yearly paps.. everything came back fine.. he did blood work.. I got this really bad cold 2 weeks later went back to the Drs.. and he brought it to my attention that I have gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks.. I dont understand it.. my eating habits have not changed.. I am more active then I have been in a long time. The Dr told me to stay away from Salt.. and when I go back in for my recheck.. If I am still gaining.. He wants to run some tests.. my thyroid is fine.. my sugar was fine. I am very worried about this.. I am now weighing 150.
I dont feel good at this weight.. and was wondering if someone could let me know what just might be happening..
I am only hoping and praying its nothing serious..
Please help...