What is normal post menopausal discharge?
I saw a uro-gynecologist recently after months of treatment with my regular GYN. Was having persistent vulvar burning, BV (according to my GYN) and UTI's.  Finally I decided to see a specialist and he told me that the discharge I have is "normal post menopausal discharge" not BV.  I had always questioned whether I had BV since I didn't have the classic profuse smelly discharge.  Just a little clear, glossy odorless discharge on occasion.  It wouldn't even reach my panties but I could see it when I would pat the vaginal area with toilet paper when I peed.  But my old GYN did a test each time I visited her for months and called the next day to say I needed to be on more meds for BV and to come back in 3 weeks.  This new URO-GYN seems to think it was just normal.   So, my question is "what is normal post menopausal discharge"?  

PS:  I was diagnosed by the URO-GYN with Vulvar Vestibulitis that was causing the burning.  And my GYN and regular urologist diagnosed three UTI's this year.  Ugh!  I read that UTI's become more common after menopause.  
I really do not know what is "normal" I think each person is different. If it does not have an offensive odor and is clear, I would say it was nothing to worry about.

I think that menopause makes our immune system a little more compromised, therefore, bringing on more infections. Have you tried drinking pure, cranberry juice, sometimes this can do wonders with your type of infection.