Aa
A
A
Close
anyone have body adrenalin rushes w/ menopause
Is this common with menopause? . . It's hard to explain to the doctor .. I can't sleep a whole nite either .
I started out 2 years ago with not having my period for 6 months, then getting it for 6 months, etc .until the
last couple months, I'm getting terrible hot flashes and sweating which I can handle but
I never had any sleep problems and something is waking me up exactly at 6am . . . like an adrenalin whoosh is
going through my body and I can't do anything to get back to sleep . . .Are these
adrenalin rushes (not in the head) but through the body normal for menopause? . . What has helped
anybody? . .I've been on that new thing over the counter called I-cool. .   . it seems to help w/
the hot flashes and the sweating but not the restlessness. . .
Anybody have this problem also?
Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I've been having adrenalin surges.  Mine have been linked to anxiety.  I control them with meditation and exercise.  I meditate when I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep at night, and also if I wake through the night.  My iPod is my best friend at the moment! :) The biggest difference is through exercise.  As long as I exercise I can keep the surges fairly well controlled - if I don't then they make my life miserable, especially when the anxiety kicks into high gear as well.  I do strength training 3 times a week and walk twice a week.  I find this works well for me. Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources