anyone have body adrenalin rushes w/ menopause
Is this common with menopause? . . It's hard to explain to the doctor .. I can't sleep a whole nite either .
I started out 2 years ago with not having my period for 6 months, then getting it for 6 months, etc .until the
last couple months, I'm getting terrible hot flashes and sweating which I can handle but
I never had any sleep problems and something is waking me up exactly at 6am . . . like an adrenalin whoosh is
going through my body and I can't do anything to get back to sleep . . .Are these
adrenalin rushes (not in the head) but through the body normal for menopause? . . What has helped
anybody? . .I've been on that new thing over the counter called I-cool. .   . it seems to help w/
the hot flashes and the sweating but not the restlessness. . .
Anybody have this problem also?
I've been having adrenalin surges.  Mine have been linked to anxiety.  I control them with meditation and exercise.  I meditate when I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep at night, and also if I wake through the night.  My iPod is my best friend at the moment! :) The biggest difference is through exercise.  As long as I exercise I can keep the surges fairly well controlled - if I don't then they make my life miserable, especially when the anxiety kicks into high gear as well.  I do strength training 3 times a week and walk twice a week.  I find this works well for me. Hope this helps.