Menopause Community
anyone have body adrenalin rushes w/ menopause
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone have body adrenalin rushes w/ menopause

Is this common with menopause? . . It's hard to explain to the doctor .. I can't sleep a whole nite either .
I started out 2 years ago with not having my period for 6 months, then getting it for 6 months, etc .until the
last couple months, I'm getting terrible hot flashes and sweating which I can handle but
I never had any sleep problems and something is waking me up exactly at 6am . . . like an adrenalin whoosh is
going through my body and I can't do anything to get back to sleep . . .Are these
adrenalin rushes (not in the head) but through the body normal for menopause? . . What has helped
anybody? . .I've been on that new thing over the counter called I-cool. .   . it seems to help w/
the hot flashes and the sweating but not the restlessness. . .
Anybody have this problem also?
Thanks