Menopause Community
can you go through menopause at 26

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

can you go through menopause at 26

I was woundering if anyone could tell me if you can go through menopause at the age of 26 years old. I am having hot flashes, cold flashes, missed periods, pale skin..... Ive been through 2 surgurys in the past.
Kelli,
Not particularly likely. You should go to your doc a blood test would tell you about your hormone levels.
Phil
Co-Founder
MedHelp
Avatar n tn
Yep close to that.  Its usually called Premature Ovarian Failure or POF.  search for POF and you will find the POF support group and may find the answers your looking for there.  Ive never had a period and was properly diagnosed at 21
Avatar n tn
Hi There, I would strongly recomend you go and speak with your doctor, in case you are. I was diagnosed with early menopause at 25. Please go and get some proper help and medical advice.