Menopause Community
can you tell me want is wrong with me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

can you tell me want is wrong with me

I have joint pain all over my body and my shoulders hurt when I left my arms up so high. I get a lot of numbness in my hand, sometime find it hard to stand as my feet get painfull. also am getting hot flashes a lot at night
I am having the same symptoms also except for the painful feet. I am 6 months post surgical menopause. Dr says carpal tunnel?? Never had these things before.. Shoulders and neck hurt so bad. I hope this is temporary.
Sorry to hear you are in surgical menopause. So am I and it has been a hellish experience. Are you on any HRT / estrogen? I do not think I could survive without it. My shins hurt when my estrogen gets low plus a whole laundry list of other symptoms. Also, HRT is trial and error so if you are taking something, it may not be a good fit for you. I did horrible on one of the patches (never tried other brands) and finally realized I needed to try something else. Hope this helps!
yes me too..hot flashes 3x an hour at times..and the doc said carol tunnel to me a few years ago and i said"i can't have carpal tunnel in my whole body"
then i was told fibromyalgia..CFS..

lets hope it is hormones and it will go away!

who else is really tired fatigued and can't sleep because of the hot flashes?