constant headaches dizziness nausia and virtigo
hello I am a 58 yr.old female with constant headaches dizziness and nausia. I have been diagnosed with fibro and menears but nothing helpes. I feel tired all the time and the head ache and dizziness are driving me crazy  I have taken antivert for the dizziness and tylenol does nothing for the headache either so do you have any idea what could be going on or what I can do for reliefe sinus meds do not help either. This is making it very hard for me to do my job. thank you so much  DA
I'm a Nana too! :-)  I worked in the medical field for 20 years and unfortunately there are over 150 diagnoses for these symptoms! The most common is Vertigo a vestibular disorder characterized by a false sense of motion that can make you dizzy. The vestibular system houses parts of the brain and inner ear that regulate balance. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting and headache. The Mayo Clinic says one cause of vertigo may be Meniere's Disease. This condition involves a build-up of fluid in the inner ear. Meniere's Disease can affect adults at any age and is most commonly associated with sudden bouts of vertigo lasting 30 minutes or more.I hope you get to feeling better and make sure you check with an ENT (ear, note and throat doctor).