Menopause Community
fluid in endometrial canal after menopause, occasional bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

fluid in endometrial canal after menopause, occasional bleeding.

Fluid in endometrial canal is common and nothing to worry about. It could be trapped by closed cervix.  Bleeding could be due to dilation of the cervix.  It could also be a burst polyp or a blip in your hormonal levels.  But still you should get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist as uterine bleeding can be an early cause of cancer.

Wish you good health.

Wish you good health.
thanks for the answer. the issue is that there is fever that is continuing for two months now and all tests are within normal limits. the gyn says the tube is thin and the nature of fluid seems harmless.any ideas
I don't understand your reply. Why would the cervix have been dilated? I've seen this same reply in the archives given to someone who had fluid containing blood in the endometrial canal but had just had a procedure where the cervix is dilated. The person here makes no mention in the post you replied to of having a procedure where the cervix is dilalated. I'm puzzled.