Menopause Community
heavy menstrual

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

heavy menstrual

i.ve been having heay meastrual bleeding now for a couple of years. When my cycle comes on it last 3 - 4 months nonstop. Now that im geting married i would love to conceive, but need some type of help from a doctor to know whats going on. can someone out ther help me?
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Continuous bleeding for 3 to 4 months is highly abnormal and needs immediate investigations. It can affect your general health by causing anaemia and also can cause problems in conceiving. A thorough examination by a gynaecologist and an ultrasound scan should be done to make the diagnosis. Consult your Doctor.
Take care & good luck.
hi thanks for responding ive had a surgey done in feb2012 where they went in and put dye in to check all my tubes. he explain that there was nothing wrong. and nothing was stopping me to have a child.  But how could i bear a child if im always bleeding that im not understanding. i trying to find a female in my area that can help me, what would be the best way to do that.