help with hormone trouble!
my dr, says i need to take progesterone with the vivelle patch because i have a uterus, but how do i know when to start it in my cycle, as i have had no periods now for 3 months. I am 38 years old and have no libido, and can't lose weight, despite excercising and healthy diet. please help!
How are you? Estradiol or  Vivelle patch is usually indicated for treating conditions due to menopause, preventing osteoporosis or replacing estrogen. Since this may be associated with serious side effects from long term treatment and increases the risks for heart diseases, strokes, blood clot and cancer, it is best to use the Vivelle patch as directed by your doctor. Depending on the indications also, you may need to check with your doctor about your dosing schedule. This link may help: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/vivelle-patch.html
Take care and do keep us posted.