im scared
I am 51 yrs old and have not had a period in almost 2 yrs. lately I have noticed some milky white discharge and that was about it. then having sex 2 weeks ago using a latex condom at which I am allergic to gave me issues. I went to see a nurse practionor and she gave me some metrogel to use for 5 nights and two days later I had a small amount of spotting of blood so I go back and she said it was coming from my uterus and scheduled a transvaginal sonogram for this Thursday. I am so scared. I have had issues with my heart and I have osteo. I have not had any issues regarding my female organs until now. should I be so scared??
I posted this a few days ago and no one seems to want to answer or say anything. my appointment for my transvaginal sonogram is tomorrow morning and im walking on eggshells.
Hi Debbie,
I don't have an answer for your question, but I would like to know how your follow up went? I wish you well and hope the outcome was good.
thank you kat, my fu appointment is tomorrow and I had the biopsy done last Tuesday. my uterine lining was 5.5 mm and had alittle blood in the uterus. I am praying all is ok. I had some cramps and breast pain like I use to have before a period. I did have sex right before the spotting happened. I have been going all week wondering about this but will know tomorrow. God bless!
Hi Debbie! I know it has been over a year, but how are things?