Menopause Community
in pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

in pain

i have a hemangiona on my cervical spine C2 region  they also said my cervical spine is fuzzed  dont know how?  never had surgery
but l am esperiencing tremendous amount of pain between the back of my neck to my left shoulder numbness  tingling and burning
can the hemangioma cause this?  thank you for you time        newgirl60
I would imagine if it were to swell and pinch a nerve, it could, but that's not a good place to risk having that happen.  So many important nerves are located near atlas (C2).  It may be related to the condition of your C-spine, though, as well.  You should likely schedule an appointment to figure out exactly what is causing the pain and what needs to be done.  Take some ibuprofen attempt to bring down any potential swelling, but please schedule that appointment, and if it gets any worse (lose feeling, lose movement, breathing or vision gets bad, etc.), call 911 for emergency services immediately.