Aa
A
A
Close
is it POF/PCOS - opinions needed?
Well, I am 21 yrs old this year. The thing that prompted me to go into this forum (and perhaps to the doc) is because since my teen years, i had noticed that the volume of menstrual blood is extremely little (generally spotting and i don''t have to use a pad) and last two months, there was no cycle at all. This month it came - but again the spotting. I am not sure whether it is related to this incident but when I was about 13, a friend kicked me in the pelvic area and right after that I had to run 5 rounds (for about 1.6km) for my fitness test. I dunno whether it put a strain onto the related organs, but definitely after that, the vol of menstrual blood decreases each year to the extent of spotting. Is this premature menopausal symptoms or wat?

I was reading up the net and I was wondering if it could be Premature Ovarian Failure or PCOS. Furthermore i am down with Hidradenitis Suppurativa which may be link to PCOS? ? Can someone enlighten me on this.. thanks
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have just been told I have Premature Ovarian failure, I am 39. I had very little bleeding for about a year. A simple blood test done by the doctor can tell you, as mine did. They have also told me I am in premature menopause my hormone test was 96.7 normal level is around 25 to 35. I would get a hormone test done to find out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
because on the other medical sites.. it seems that they quoted a few other symptoms apart from just little bleeding. Are you symptomatic for the others as well (like hot flashes, drying of the vagina, etc?) Quite curious though ...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank