Menopause Community
itching

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

itching

i am turning 47 this august. my periods got delayed and i was suspecting pregnancy. i am due to go for my hormone testing tome but my periods started today. this is ok but i suddenly developed full body ithcing which worsens post evening. the urge to ithc is so severe and i am bruising my body. please help - will this happend every month- nearing menopause- what is the solution?
When you say hormone testing is this something recently set upbecause of the missed periods? Or do you get hormone testing done regularly? If so why?
How many periods did you miss and did you have a pregnancy test?
You really have not given much info to go on.
I have a feeling that the itching you have is unrelated to menopause. I have not heard of itching being a symptom of menopause. Is your skin extremely dry that could cause the itching. Dry skin is a symptom but generally is something that happens well into it.
If you can answer those questions I asked, I might be able to tell you more.