medicine interaction
Will weight loss 4 counteract with prilosec
Prilosec is taken for gastritis and acid reflux. It has no reported interactions with weight loss 4 pills but it is not advisable to ue weight loss 4 pills without a doctor’s guidance. It has plenty of side effects like diarrhea, oily stools, gas, flatulence, and other systemic side effects.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

HI,
Prilosec or Omeprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors. This is an over-the-counter drug used to treat frequent heartburn or hyperacidity. If you are self-treating with this medication, then you need to consult your Doctor. Prilosec can interact with a number of drugs and increase the blood concentrations of these drugs.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.