Menopause Community
memopause and divigel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

memopause and divigel

I'm 44 and was having alot of issues with my thyroid swelling and nodules. I was feeling tired all the time,mood swings,depression,weight gain and hair loss,no sex drive,night sweats,not sleeping and very dry everywhere. All my blood work for thyroid at the endo keeps coming back ok, but my gyno tested my FSH and it was 177.5mIU  and my Estradiol was 6.3 pg/mL. She sent a letter and told me I was in memopause. My DR wanted to me try Divigel. She gave me a months worth of free samples .25 mg. Tonight is my second night using it. I was wondering if it's normal to feel a little stinging for a few minutes after using it? I guess it could be because my skin is so dry.